ST BARBARA PARISH CHRISTMAS GIVING
Giving Tree / Jesse Tree / Christmas Angels
Providing gifts for needy families
Has gone virtual......
Thank you once again for supporting so many families in our community. We have partnered with the following schools: Summit View Academy, Caywood Elem., Beechgrove Elem. & Turkeyfoot Middle.
Due to COVID all gift tags are online, if you are unable to access, please contact Amy or Bill 859-356-7759.
- Gift options are available through Signup Genius. Click on link below.
- Purchase the item requested - Cost average is $30, if you find the gift is unavailable or of a greater cost, please contact Amy for an alternate suggestion or use you best judgment.
- For clothing items, please attach a gift receipt if possible.
- Return the unwrapped gift with the gift tag attached no later than December 13th. This is necessary for sorting and verification.
- We request the gifts unwrapped so the parents/guardians can see the gifts and wrap them themselves. We do provide them with wrapping paper, you can send paper/bows/bags with your gift is desired.
- Please remember to attach the gift number to the bag/package with scotch tape or string. If you purchase extra gifts for your child, they do go to that child/family.
- If you have items already purchased & would like to donate in lieu of a tag, please mark them as "extra" and leave a church. Many of those are given to the schools for families who requested assistance late.
- If you take more than one gift slot/tag, please put each gift in its own bag (such as Kroger plastic bag or gift bag). This helps prevent gifts from getting mixed up or "lost" in the sorting process.